Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I FINISHED!

GUESS WHAT GUYS!? I finished my Cardboard shoe rack for tech! It was really fun but challenging at the same time! 

My dad helped a lot, with the patching up and the re-enforcing. I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD TABS! I specifically enlarged my measurements for tabs, but I enlarged the whole thing, every single side. Whatever, it's hard to explain, but the way I did it, the tab thing didn't work out. The only things that had tabs were the shelves and shelf supporters. 

I needed to patch up a few parts on the side. Since Side B (or Side A, I don't think it matters which is which) already had a crease before I measured and cut my cardboard, it threw everything off. The crease that I needed was supposed to be a few inches away from the original crease. So that threw my bends all off, and the one side didn't bend the way it should, it bended short or something, so it didn't reach all the way. I needed to patch it up a certain way so that it would look good (my dad helped with that too).
(sorry if that last paragraph made no sense whatsoever) 

Here is a picture of my final product:









Here is a close up of the shelves

Here is a picture of one of the patch-ups on the bottom left side/corner:

Anyway, that's about it. If you want more, like more pictures and descriptions and things like that, please comment.

Meow away,
Clara 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't believe you finished! I still have to glue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. good luck on yours though! I painted mine. Do you want me to post a picture of it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete