Monday, March 31, 2014

Annoying things about Blogger

hello...

Today, I am gonna talk about Blogger. It's an amazingly PURELY AWESOME site that you can make your own blog for FREE! No offense to Weebly or anything, but I like Blogger better. There is just some really annoying things about Blogger!

okay, so, 

one annoying thing is about the 'Older Posts'. I have so many posts, that I worked SO hard on, that probably nobody read, because I keep writing and writing, and then the older posts are not shown. You need to click on the 'older posts' button @ the VERY VERY bottom. And I bet no one EVER reads them since they are @ the very bottom and you only get there when you want to!
Anyway, that's just ONE annoying thing. When commenting, you need to "prove that you aren't a robot"! I mean, what's the point of that. Because of this annoying factor, people might not comment as much as they would if that wasn't there. 
UGH!!! So annoying! And sometimes you can hardly even READ what is there, so it takes a few times. 
Finally, you can't write actual 'posts' on pages. See how when you write new posts on your home page, it separates them? Well, on pages, you can't DO that. 
See, when I try to edit it, the page comes out in the format where you can only 'update it', not write new posts for every new thing that happened! This is really annoying, especially for the "What Book Am I Currently Reading?" page! I would love to separate it out and make new posts, but NO, you just CAN'T do that! ugh! It's so annoying!
When I click on the page to edit, it pops up like this, so I can only write more to update, not write a new post on that page!

Thank you for reading,
I hoped you enjoyed! :)

-Clara
 


this was kinda a random post, but I got the idea to post about annoying things about blogger… I don't know why… It just came to me, so yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment